consumercreditinfo.org

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Follow up to some previous posts

In a previous post I mentioned exercising self-control as a means of acquiring peace and happiness. For me, exercising self-control means not picking up the cutest new stuff at WalMart or eBay. It means not stopping at the thrift shop to pick up some cute handmade fashion item. It means I have to monitor my budget carefully and be careful not give in to the desire for instant gratification in order to meet some longer term savings goals. (This is NOT an easy task when you are also living with Indiana Jones who needs to have the latest gadget in camping and survival gear.)

So. That is what I am working on. I have created a very strict and very do-able family budget. I know you are thinking "budget". UGH! So did I. But it actually became fun, because what I came to realize is that after 2 months of playing catch-up, and really barely having an extra dime to spend on ANYTHING, I actually will very easily be able to start putting some money in the bank for emergencies and regain a sense of security. That seems important to me.

What happened with the California Franchise Tax Board thing? I was beside myself with excitement when I finally got THIS letter in the mail from them...

Click here to view the scanned *.pdf image of the letter I got from the California Franchise Tax Board!! (You'll need the Adobe PDF Reader to view it.)

It was an awesome feeling to be out from under a $3000+ tax lien on my credit report! I would like to be able to say that it was easy. In the end, it really was easy. But for the better part of 2 years, it felt like banging my head against a wall to get this accomplished.

Yes, I AM willing to help other people in similar circumstances, however, I will have to charge $5.00 per question via email.

You can pay the $5.00 here, and then be sure to type your question in the comment box, and be sure that your email address is correct so that I can respond. If you ask more than one question without paying for additional questions, I will only answer the first one.








Please remember, I am not an attorney, nor do I play one on TV and of course, I cannot guarantee that your results will be the same as mine... I am just an ordinary girl from Texas with a little experience and a lot of common sense.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home