consumercreditinfo.org

Saturday, March 10, 2007

8 Confessions Of A Former Verizon Sales Rep

This article from the Consumerist got 1672 Diggs so far.

If this interests you, you might also want to check out these related articles on Yahoo.

How to Get Out of Your Current Cell Phone Plan

Eight Cell Phone Sales Tips from a Sales Rep

I have a Sprint CDMA phone. When I wanted to use it as an internet connection using a USB connection to my computer, I was told by Sprint that I could not unless I upgraded to an expensive phone. Sprint lied. It serves very well as a dial up connection when there is no Wi-Fi available and I don't even have a contract with Sprint anymore.

I got the information on how to do it at Lifehacker.com

I bought the software and cable to do it on eBay for 96 cents. The shipping and handling was $4.00. I pay nothing for the internet connection when I use it. The connection speed is about 253kbs. Not broadband by any stretch of the imagination, but it does connect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home